The Lord Of The Rings The Battle For Middle-Earth 7z
|Status:||All the torrents in this section have been verified by our verification system|
|Size:||2.3 GB in 1 file|
|Grabbed On:||03-10-2018 from a torrent source|
|Swarm:||0 Seeds & 0 Peers|
|Vote:||No votes yet.|
TITLE: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth (v.1.03) [Wine]
Developer: EA Los Angeles
Publisher: EA Los Angeles
ABOUT THE GAME: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth is a real-time strategy video game developed by EA Los Angeles for Microsoft Windows. It was released in December 6, 2004 and is based on Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, based on JRR Tolkien's original novel. The game uses short video clips from movies and a number of voice actors, including hobbits and wizards. It uses the SAGE engine. The sequel, "The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II", was released on March 2, 2006.
The online servers of The Battle for Middle-earth were permanently closed on December 31, 2010 by EA Games, due to the expiration of The Game of the Rings video game license.
MINIMAL SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
OS: Linux, Wine 3.5, wine-staging
Processor: 1.3 MHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: 32 MB
Storage: 4 GB available space
How to install:
The game does not need installation. Unzip the contents to a folder as desired, and then run the executable start file with a double click or from a ./start terminal .
- If you want to get the shortcut on the desktop, run the executable desktop file.
- The first startup can take 2-3 minutes while Wine is configured, so be patient.
- If you are writing that you do not own the prefix folder, you are trying to run the game on NTFS and / or you are not the owner of the folder. This is done by changing the owner or loading the NTFS partition with the appropriate options.
If the game does not leave you, install wine-staging.
- You have to make the startup file executable to start. It has commands to make the other necessary files executable without your intervention.
- If you want a working Alt + Tab, start the settings file, in the window that opens, go to Graphics, put a beaker on "Emulate a virtual desktop" and enter the resolution you are playing.
Tested on Arch Linux and Linux Mint 19.
VISITOR COMMENTS (0 )
|The Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle-Earth.7z||2.3 GB|
Marc Dorcel | Surviving R Kelly S01e01 | Supernatural | Dragon Ball Super Broly | Tamil | Lethal Weapon | Blindspot | The Gifted | The Grand Tour S03e01 | Kannada | Fbi | Windows | WWE Smackdown | This is Us | Pink Floyd | Nfl | Kendra Lust | Gold Rush | 2018 Hindi | Unbreakable | Mission Impossible: Fallout | Movie | Rampage | Manifest 1 | Uncensored | Chicago Fire | Manifest S01e11 | Johnny English | Welcome Home | Sketchup